Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Pacific


Dad calls this a "boring picture of me," but I don't think it's boring at all.

Looks pretty exciting to me!

He sent us this picture on Saturday, May 17th. We're still not sure exactly where he's at. Due to security issues, Dad is only allowed to give us information on where he was located 3 days ago. We believe, however, that they are still on their way to Guam.

Here's an image that I got off GoogleEarth. Hawaii is in the mid-right side, behind the magnifier scale. Guam is all the way on the left side, nearer the bottom. I marked the Mariana Trench on the map, because I thought it was cool that if they do go to Guam, they'll have to sail over the deepest place on earth. That would be really awesome. Guam is located sort of in the middle of the crescent of the Mariana Trench.



No comments: